Sunday 14 April 2013

Back to work!

Had a nice easter break, was nice to take it slow after how hectic it got towards the end of last term!

Saw some fantastic films. Danny Boyle's Trance being my favourite film this year so far. Side Effects and The Croods were also great. I also sat through The Host, Jack The Giant Slayer, and Spring Breakers, none of which i really liked. saw Oblivion on my birthday too, it was disappointing but there seems to be some good Sci-fi coming out this summer to make up for it. I think once Super Joe is out the way i'll start reviewing all the movies i watch over the summer to keep me busy!

A couple photographs i got on a nice day, Meet my little sister Evie. I need to get back into my photography again!



Back to work anyway, got Professional Studies to get out the way this week, then its nothing but Super Joe until we finish for the summer! I'll keep you guys updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment