Friday 20 January 2012

Drama Project "The Good Samaritan" Complete.


I’m not totally satisfied with the final product, but when I watched the footage back after our shoot I thought it was going to be absolutely awful, but after a good bit of editing it didn’t turn out too bad, it’s just not as good as it could be. I believe we made the best of what we had in the situation we were in. Each member of the team pulled their weight and we ended up with a decent production. I am satisfied however, with what I have learned from the whole experience, and I know what to do differently for the next production.

Next time I think we should have our pre-production work finished a lot earlier to give us enough time to find the right actors and locations for the project. I think we should also take more care and time while we are out on a shoot so it can be as good as it should. I’ve learned that preparation is very important when it comes to shooting and that teamwork is equally important.



No comments:

Post a Comment